Spencer threw up also night during dinner, almost right on me 😁 He said he had a headache and wanted to rest so we told him he just needed to eat one bite of his, curried carrot, soup and he could be done. Not our best parenting moment there. He is fine today but I kept him home from school anyway, just in case, and because then we all get a sick day and can relax and have an excuse not to do anything we don't want to ;)
I've been reading Nellie the book "Girls Who Choose God." It is awesome. I love reading about the righteous examples of women in the scriptures in an easy to read format with beautiful artwork. It has brought up a lot of good discussion and some deep questions from Nellie like, "I heard that Eve wasn't supposed to eat the fruit, so why was it the right choice that she did?" It's been good. Nellie also has an obsession with gum. We've had to limit to one piece a day.
Nora also loves gum and her aunt Jessie, and since aunt Jessie usually has gum it's the perfect combination. I did pigtails on Nora today. I'm sold. I hope she'll keep them in.
Lucy's tummy seems to be bothering her- I might need to change my diet. And so far her eyes are staying blue, but we'll see.
Today is Stevensons first day of staying late at the office. They will have extended hours until 6:00 on Thursdays and he and Jessie will rotate every other week for who stays late.
1 comment:
Mariss! I am glad I had your blog in my reader so I could read all you have been writing! I'm loving it! I love all the every day stuff, I feel like I want to have a full conversation with you after every post, especially when you talked about this year being the least depressing year as a Parent, etc. I so feel the same way and have now been thinking a lot about why that is. Anyway, love you tons, love reading about your life! I need to write more every day stuff, thank you for inspiring me! Also, I'm going to go buy that girls who choose God book, sounds fabulous!
Post a Comment