Spencer is into Bey Blades and specifically having Bey Blade tournaments. Today he and I played the "Rose Blade" tournament (spin off of the "Rose Bowl" that the Ducks just won), complete with hand drawn brackets from Spencer.
Nellie didn't want to go to the ward playdate unless Jaina was going to be there. She wasn't there so I texted Christi to make arrangements for them to play after. Nora was having a hard time sharing and kept getting toys stolen from her. I loved to watch and see Nellie step in and sort the situation out (either reminding Nora to share and helping her find another toy to play with, or telling the other kid to give it back to her sister). I couldn't ask for a more kind and aware oldest sister for our family.
Nora had two teeth break through this weekend and she has been much happier. She knows what she wants and has a fabulous vocabulary. My favorite is when she eats something yummy and says, "mmm...dewishous." (delicious). Yesterday out of nowhere Nora looked at me, made a pouty face and said, "Spencer hit me," (he wasn't even home) and then busted up laughing like she had told the funniest joke. I laughed and then she said it again and she couldn't even keep a straight face that time!
Lucy has become quite the spitter upper. She recognizes her siblings and smiles whenever anyone looks at her. Today she was passed around at the ward playdate from kid to kid who wanted to hold her (no wonder she gets sick :) and was pleasant and mostly happy. She is so easy going.
No comments:
Post a Comment