With Roy and Jessie living the high life at the olympic trials, Marissa and I got to have the first water balloon fight of the summer! The teams were boys vs. girls, but as you can see from the picture I was so intimidated by their accuracy and strength that I seem to have wet myself. In other news: was Spencer's arm meant to bend that way?!
Here's three of my favorite people. Marissa enjoys ice cream, long walks on the beach, and breast-feeding (her newest hobby!) Interestingly enough, Spencer enjoys the same things!Ruby's favorite pastimes include playing mad scientist, swallowing bubble gum, and squishing Spencer's stomach (and eyes if allowed).
Before the water balloon fight worked us into a veritable frenzy, all of the kids took a few cuts at water balloon baseball. Every Ball (or Strike for that matter) is costly since the balloons disintegrated on impact with the ground. As you can see though, I put my Em's experience to good use.
1 comment:
What a good uncle!
Post a Comment