What a cute baby, I love the Stevenson blog entries, it definately adds style to your blog. Love you guys and miss you, keep us updated, we eat these blog entries up.
Always so worried. We have to smooth out his brow! Perhaps a nice hot stones massage? One question, Why is Marissa pulling the bike cart? I've done that, it's not fun. Samantha
Hey I hear you guys are now moved to Portland, exciting! Hope all is well, love you guys and miss you!! Are you guys coming down to California for Thanksgiving, we are thinking about going out and would like to see you.
7 comments:
What a cute baby, I love the Stevenson blog entries, it definately adds style to your blog. Love you guys and miss you, keep us updated, we eat these blog entries up.
Always so worried. We have to smooth out his brow! Perhaps a nice hot stones massage? One question, Why is Marissa pulling the bike cart? I've done that, it's not fun. Samantha
So I am totally laughing out loud at work! Murl? What? I love it. Keep the pictures of one of my favorite nephiews coming! :)
Hey I hear you guys are now moved to Portland, exciting! Hope all is well, love you guys and miss you!! Are you guys coming down to California for Thanksgiving, we are thinking about going out and would like to see you.
hey im in oregon for a few days!!!! we have to visit! tell me where you live!!!! call me! 541-221-8992
Marissa he is so big now!! What a cutie. I love your blog. XOXO
im anxiously waiting for new pics! how is this little man? and how are you?
Post a Comment