Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sun-Hat, Spence-Cat

So I bought Spencer this hat the other day to keep his bald head sun-burn free. It wasn't expensive, but since I had seen $1 sun-hat's, that were unfortunately too big for him, I felt like I had paid more than I should have. Thus the new rule that Spencer must wear his hat at least once a day (even if that means in the house right before he goes to bed) just so I can "get my money's worth." :)

This just in: Spencer's maiden voyage in his umbrella stroller. A little slumpy, but that didn't stop him from participating in his favorite activity- sleeping.



2 comments:

Aria said...

super cute Mariss! little Spence is a chubby guy and I am loving it! Hope Oregon is treating you right. I'm sad you guys won't be in CA when Walter and I get there... :(

christina clark said...

Spencer is adorable, I love his little sleepy body forming to the stroller, it makes me want to take a nap, he looks so relaxed. love you guys and miss you, especially with it being the summer and having more time to hang out and not having anyone to hang out with. :(