Tuesday, July 1, 2008

In the Eye of the beholder

The Biggest mystery of Spencer's life thus far is: What color are his eyes going to be? These pictures may make it hard to tell, but for now his eyes are a dark blue. Some believe, including his pediatrician, that he is going to join his mom and grandmothers and one grandfather in having brown eyes, while others (his father and grandfather) believe he will join their blue-eyed ranks. What do you think?






5 comments:

Heath and Gretchen said...

Oh my gosh! He is too cute! I love how serious he looks in that second picture! I just want to squeeze his little cheeks! :)

Linette said...

Mama Perona thinks they are going to be blue. Give him a great big kiss for me!

forget laundry said...

it's a toss up... I go for blue. you look great mariss! love you! cute baby.

Brittany said...

Marissa! I love your blog...I'm so excited to keep up on your cute family now! I'm sure you are loving being a mommy, its so fun.....and so tiring too! Spencer is super super cute! our address is fieldingfambam.blogspot.com Love ya!

Jane Huddleston said...

Marissa, I got your message on Sunday, but my phone was off and my cell phone didn't pick up your number! My old phone died so I don't have any old numbers on my new phone... would you email me your number & address to mjhudd at gmail dot com? THANKS!

I miss you. It was so so GREAT to hear your voice on the message. I think you are great and I had so many good memories flood back into my mind when I heard your voice. Thanks for calling. Talk to you soon!