Thursday, July 24, 2008

Golfer's Delight

Here is the the honorable S. Stevenson Smith peering right into your living room. Mom said she paid more for the hat than she wanted to. So she has him wear the hat every day if only for a quick 5 minutes. "My name is Barrack Obama and I approve of this child holding a pink ball." You would. Pink coat for the 4th, pink ball for miniature golf...what's next? At a time like this I would actually appreciate some change we can believe in.
Runners-up in the 1st innagural Camp Putt BYU couples from King Henry championship.
Smith Family; complete with adorable baby, beautiful wife, and squinty husband.


2 comments:

Brooklyn Lamb said...

you are the cutest family! I love spencers hat.

M and M said...

Matt and I should have one...or not because Steve was better than ALL of us! Anyway here's Matt and I's blog in case we didn't already tell you about it. mattandmeaganharrison@blogspot.com