As we sped along the majestic Willamette river trail, my 1978 Schwinn groaned under the load of my 200 + lb girth. Although ancient, my bike did have a metal basket mounted on the front that was carrying our picnic of potato, pasta, and curry salads. Marissa pulled lil' Spenny in this yellow number we borrowed from my sister Jessica.
Glorious Autzen Stadium, home of the Oregon Ducks lies directly to our left in this picture and was the starting point to our cycling excursion. Nice helmet, Marissa. Better safe than sorry I guess.
This is Spencer chillaxin' in style with 20 inch rims on his boppy. Word to his Aunt Danielle. She peeped him the sweet threads.
2 comments:
Word to you too Spence. Just remember who your favorite aunt is. . .
Man, how come I didn't know you had a blog sooner? I love it. So who is the main blogger? Marissa or Steve? It would be cool if Jacob would post someday...we'll see. Your little man is a chunk! Luci has such chicken legs! Love ya,
danielle
Post a Comment