Thursday, February 9, 2012

love week day 3

I can't find my camera, but I wish I had it today to document how much I enjoy my kids right now.  I had an appointment today and afterwords took my kids to UU Yogurt, which was next door.  Frozen Yogurt with my kids = two of my favorite loves mixed in one afternoon!



I am also quite enjoying the Orchestra the I play the violin with each Thursday night.  Taking a talent that was rusty at best, bringing it out from its 5 year under-the-bed hiatus, and playing every Thursday night until my back aches has been good.  Humbling, and a little frustrating at times, but overall good.  Good to take a night to myself where I can zone out a little into the music and be so involved that I don't have a second to think about anything else!  And doing it with a friend makes it twice as fun. (Wow Mal, second shout out in a row! Apparently you are changing my life :) )


I couldn't find a picture of us on google images, but here is a weird headshot of our conductor that showed up!

I am also LOVING this adorable bunch.  Oliver is the most adorable baby and I cannot wait to hold him in 10 days!


3 comments:

Malorie said...

yea for orchestra! It's been so fun to have you there, I'm so glad you have done it!

Ty and Meg said...

Wow. Oliver really is so amazingly cute! So excited for you to go play with him! It makes me want a little baby to hold! :)

Andrea said...

Thanks for the honorable mention sista! Oliver IS the cutest and he can't wait to meet you!!