Have you heard of it? Do you love it too?
Here are some of the reasons why I love pinterest:
For the most part, I am not creative, but I am really good at copying. Pinterest is full of ideas that I can copy.
There are so many ideas to copy that I usually would not be able to remember where I saw something or where I had the idea stored. With pinterest all the ideas are in one place. You click the picture and it takes you directly to the website where you got it from. SO EASY. No remembering needs to happen. All the information is just there for me when I need it.
One of my favorite things about pinterest are the recipes. Did you know that I have gone my whole life not being able to cook a chocolate chip cookie to my liking? Enter pinterest and its endless supply of recipes and we have found a winner. Next on the list to try are these babies. (Nutella peanut butter cookies.) Also from pinterest. All my recipes are in one place. I can try them at my leisure.
Another thing I love about pinterest are the brilliant ideas that I never would have thought of that make my life so much easier and make so much sense. Like the tiny gravel pit box i've had on my back porch all winter for Spencer to drive his trucks and tractors in. Messy, but sure beats staying indoors all day when you don't have a yard. Or this simple idea that will save time and headache untying knots. (I'm sure if I wore necklaces this would be even more helpful!)
Pinterest has given me all my holiday decorating ideas for the past 6 months as well as spencer's valentine idea. How cute are these suckers? They are even better in real life- I couldn't help flying them around the room!
My user name is marissasmith
Are you doing love week? It's not too late to start! Let me know, I'd love to read about your loves!


1 comment:
I loved the cookies you shared...I'm gonna try them again right now. I find myself constantly trying different chocolate chip cookies recipes. This definitely is in my top three.
Post a Comment