Thursday, February 16, 2012

love day conclusion

Blogging every day is hard so I'm not going to pretend that I'm not glad that love week is over.
But only because of the blogging part.  The actual love part has been great.

Here are some pictures to prove it:

 Homemade cards to the kids liking, heart shaped balloons, and chocolate for breakfast.

 Dance class in the afternoon.  Pretty pink everywhere.






 Post Valentines Day Sugar Coma.  Drinking frozen blueberries from a valentines glass.

Heart shaped bracelet from brother and kisses for all!
Happy Valentines Day!!


Not Pictured:

Spencer's valentines for his classmates and his excitement about putting one in each kids box.
Last minute dinner date Monday night to Andina with the Scotts. Can I ever learn to cook like that??
Red box movie and too much sugar.
Enjoying every second with My Valentine.  So glad we got Frosty's 7 years ago Valentines Day!

2 comments:

vanessa said...

these pictures are so great! makes me excited to have "big" kids. so cute at that little table in the morning! and glad you got a date to andina's too!

Jessica and Reece said...

Love all these pictures! I am also obsessed with your kid table -- I need to get one! Your kids are DARLING!