
We did! Notice the mail slot on the door behind Spencer? We thought it would be a good idea to add to the craziness of our lives (dental school, work at the day care, church callings, and being parents) and become apartment managers.

This was Spencer the whole time I was packing- hiding in the corner by the sliding door, wishing he could go to the park or zoo.

Look like something out of the late 80's? It was the one thing greeting us as we moved into our new place, and is a permanent resident of our living room. One of the "perks" of our job.

Want to be irritated with your spouse all weekend? Choose to paint in the midst of packing, cleaning, and moving, with a toddler. Thank goodness for good friends who came around and helped us paint/baby-sat spencer- we were much kinder to each other with others around :)
We are happy to report that we are settled in and much happier now that moving is over!
3 comments:
Good for you guys! You're brave but I hope it all works out! I can't wait to see you at Andrea's reception! I am looking forward to it!!!!
Oh my! Your basil plant is dominating! Mine totally died. :( I don't think it got enough sun. We loved it while it lasted though. I need to get a new one!
Oh...and I am glad you are done moving for the sake of your sanity. Thats why I plan to not move until school is over. :)
Boy I'm glad that's over. That was like finding fat jello curd in the pipes while changing Apt 13 garbage disposal.
Post a Comment