
Revisiting my older sisters' teenage crushes yet again has taken a tragic turn in the death of one Michael Jackson. Thank you Michael for making my Stake dances that much more bearable. Anyone that can bring Cindi Lauper, Stevie Wonder, and Dan Ackroyd together into one 'We are the World' music video has got to be doing something right. And to my sisters who may claim that they only really liked you back when you were still "normal and black," I would simply say, "It don't matter if you're black or white."
2 comments:
I own thriller, yes I'll admit it freely, so if you ever need an mj fix you know who to call. The true aficionado knows that the songs Human Nature and PYT also deserve the attention that sometimes only goes to Beat it, Thriller and Billie Jean. And what about his collaboration with Paul McCartney? Now that his life is o'er and thanks to the resurrection the real, normal looking Michael is back (or at least inhabiting the spirit world).
you know I am a lover and a fighter but when it comes to MJ I even loved the music he wrote for the dud movie about whales or was it dolfins. man in the mirror you name it. i'm a fan as long as in my mind I can see him in the 80's. you know Jess and I got to see the thriller video for the first time ever AT a skating rink right? missing you guys!
Post a Comment