Monday, May 25, 2009

Living the High Life

If you wake up in a strange place with a half-empty water bottle and a mouthful of watermelon, just sit back, take a deep breath, and hang on for the ride of your life.
Packing his gullet with watermelon, chugging H20, and sporting the rad-ness board shorts/capris, Spencer wasn't afraid to "let his hair down" on the deck pool.
Rind and rind he goes




To quote the infinately wise (and dangerous) Obi-won Kenobi to Luke "Budding Jedi" Skywalker, "See?! You can do it! You've taken your first step into a larger world."

4 comments:

Jessica and Reece said...

What a doll! I love the watermelon face :)

Tara said...

He is just too cute! It's so fun watching him grow up!

christina clark said...

I love Spencer's outfit, absolutely adorable. Rocco actually has the flip flops that match Spencer's hat, I love it!Seriously, I need some good quality time with that little chunk.

Rosie said...

Your posts crack me up!