
I always end up doing pictures out of order on blogger, but what better way to start talking about Andrea & Sean's visit than with this pic. of the polor bear at the zoo. Spencer and I go to the zoo almost weekly (yea for season passes) and the polor bears are never doing anything cool. For Seandrea they put on a special show.

And why wouldn't they put on a special show for these hotties? Oh to be newly engaged again...

Posing in a back restaurant alley ... i would've posted my pic, but it didn't turn out nearly as cool as I felt while taking it.

Walking along the Willamette river. This is one of those awkward shots where someone could make a comment about Sean being my prom date.

Portland is home to the smallest and largest parks in the NW, the US? not sure...but something like that. I
think this is the smallest park, but it didn't have a sign like I saw online. Looks pretty small to me.

One of the many falls along the scenic Columbia Historic Highway.

Multnomah Falls. Wish we could've made it to the top. Someone forgot to tell us that kids get really cranky when cold/wet. Thanks spence. Good thing you're cute.


We love the NW, even if it is rainy and cold in April.

Spencer takes any chance he can get to stand without having to walk. At work he will push a chair around all morning so that he can stand with the other kids.
He'll walk one of these days.

Spencer modeling his new carseat and the root beer. He had a death grip on that thing.

This is what you get when you ask a crazy guy to take a picture of you in front of the waterfall- all the people, no waterfall. Thanks crazy hiker man.

Don't worry, the birthday boy will pose for a waterfall shot.

Sisters

Thanks for visiting us Seandrea. We had so much fun laughing, playing, and egyptian-ratting with you two. Move here soon, or, at least, just move here. Miss you already BFF's!! Can't wait to see you in August!
5 comments:
That is, in fact, the smallest park in the WORLD.
Your future brother-in-law was in my freshman ward! Oh how I love the tiny world of BYU :)
Multnomah falls 'eh. I've always wanted to go. Congratulations to your sister! -Samantha
i cant believe she is getting married. how exciting. i love when visitors come! looks like you guys had a great time. sisters are the best. can't wait to explore all these fun places myself in a few weeks!
I miss all of you blokes! I want to visit Portland really soon! Give my favorite nephew a kiss and good game for me! :)
Post a Comment