Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Birthday Bruin

Ever since my dad picked up that bootleg feed of NESN (New England Sports Network) on our rickety satelite dish in 1991, we've been ravenous Boston Bruins fans.

The beard is also brought to you by Boston Bruins Hockey. At the team's website a grow-a-thon has been started with the clarion call being, "grow one for the team." Since it is the playoffs, I'd do my part as a good fan even though it is a little itchy.

The larders are brimming with swag! A barbequer, a coal starter, and a genuine lump of coal! Too many exclamation points you say!!??! More like not enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spencer thought the coal starter would make a nice hat.

3 comments:

Rosie said...

Happy Birthday! I just had to say that Emy said that Spence was her boyfriend the other day...you can journal about that:)

Kenneth said...

Go Sharks...oh wait...they choked again in the postseason. I guess I'm a Bruins fan now

Mark and Kiss said...

Happy Birthday. Having spent 5 years in Mass. for grad school, I have to say, we love just about everything about Boston!!! Woo hoo.