Everyone "knows Nick Perona" and everyone loves him. You would too if you knew him.
Spencer loves his Uncle Nick and Nellie will too when she meets him this Spring.
You see, Nick is serving a mission for our church in Argentina, and has been gone for the past year and a half, so Nellie has never met him.
Today though, we have been talking a lot about Uncle Nick because today is his birthday. I've been thinking about him all day and how even though he is my little brother he's not so little anymore. I should probably stop calling him "Nebo" (my childhood nickname for him) and should face the fact that he is going to marry someone some day. That will be a hard/good day (as long as I like the girl right?) for me. Man, imagine when it's my own kid getting married and not just my little brother.
Anyhow, I don't have to worry about that yet, but I can start realizing that my little brother is in fact 21 years old.
Happy Birthday Nick! I hope Argentina treats you well today!
We love you!



3 comments:
wow I cant believe that he is 21! In my mind he is still a toddler. Guess that is because I haven't really seen him since then! Happy Birthday Nick! Oh and I think you should keep calling him Nebo :)
I can't belive Nick is all grown up. But yes, I love Nick too, I can't look at him without smiling. Happy Birthday Nick!!!!!
I agree, "Nebo" stays. I love our little Nicky boy too!! I'm just glad he got past the stage of running around in his spiderman underwear yelling in his little raspy voice destroying everything, haha.
Post a Comment