Tuesday, November 29, 2011

about time for a new picture

You think I would have been tired of opening our blog to a picture of me two weeks post partum sooner.  Needless to say our blog was overdue for a new picture.  (Now if I could just figure out how to make it fit better on the blog so it is not so huge?) Our good friend from  Kate Maxwell Photography helped us out.  Here are some of our favs:






I sure love this little family of mine.

8 comments:

Tara said...

So cute! I love the ones of you with Spencer and Stevenson with Nellie! So adorable! And your top one is so cute! If you put your picture in picasa and crop it to a 4X6 it should fit better. :)

daniellejackson said...

I love them! I want to see more! Is there a "shrink to fit" box you can check? There should be :)

vanessa said...

these are so beautiful, katie is talented and you guys look great!

p.s. i can't believe you were just two weeks post partum in the last one! i never would have guessed.

Ty and Meg said...

Oh my gosh. These are amazing! So beautiful! I am dying.

Kris and MaLanie said...

You have a gorgeous family! Beautiful pictures!

Brett, Juliann, and Mae said...

These are beautiful! You are looking so good and Nellie is looking more grown up.

The Pricketts said...

Oh my cutest! You guys look fantastic! I love them all. Katie is wonderful!

lindsey said...

These are beautiful! Katie did a great job. Plus you just have a good looking family so that helps:)!