Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Do you bribe your children with gummy bears?

While grandma was in town, Katie met up with us at a nearby park to talk some 3 generation pic's.  While we were at it we decided to snap a few family pic's...or tried to anyway.  There was gummy bear bribing involved along with some pulled hair (mine).  Nellie was sporting plenty of wrinkly skin, Spencer had dirty hands, and I was not quite two weeks post-partum (which always looks lovely, right?) but we managed to get some keepers.  Thanks Katie!
Good thing we'll have ortho connections right?
Doesn't my mother wear grand-mother-hood well?

Daddy and daughter.
All in all it was a great time and we had just enough gummy bears to do what we wanted






.  










17 comments:

Diana said...

Marissa these pictures are awesome and seriously, 2 weeks post-partum...you look amazing. You look good period and then you say you're two weeks post-partum and it's just that much better. Anyway, Nellie is adorable and that 3 generation shot is great, yes your mom wears grand-motherhood great and you wear motherhood just as well!

Tara said...

That picture of Spencer and Nellie is soo soo soo cute! And I like your big one at the top of your blog. Cute little family!

daniellejackson said...

Ya those are totally keepers! Great job Katie and great job cute Smith family :)

Mina said...

You all look so fabulous! 2 Weeks post-partum?? You make us all look bad, Maris. I love the family photos, I really miss you guys. Maybe when I figure out how to get around with two kids we could come visit. OR since your husband is busy with Dental School, you could come and stay with us ANYtime!

Becca said...

I love these pictures! The one of you and your mom is gorgeous. You guys looks awesome!

christina clark said...

what gorgeous pictures, i love the three generations one, you girls look beautiful, all three, really stunning. i love how green oregon is!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Katie and having friends that take good pics! These are lovely. Your family is beautiful.

lindsey said...

I LOVE the picture of Spencer and Nelly at the end. So sweet and tender.

Aria said...

Beautiful photos! Everyone looks so great! Seriously, so good. It must be pretty awesome looking that great after only two weeks. I should put up a picture on my blog of you, and then me two weeks post partum. It'll make you feel miles better!

Nicole said...

those pics are awesome. i want to see the new baby! we bribe our children with fruit snacks :)

Danielle Perona said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! Those are amazing pics. Who is your friend, and can I be friends with her too?

Elder and Sister Perona said...

Gorgeous shots!!!! These look like post-card-perfect pictures.

My 3-gen of girls is one of the best; I love my girls!!

Elder and Sister Perona said...

BTW, your blog profile reminds me of the Together Forever or Man's Search For Happiness films that the Church puts out -- great picture --- Stevenson look so manly too!

Elder and Sister Perona said...

BTW, your blog profile reminds me of the Together Forever or Man's Search For Happiness films that the Church puts out -- great picture --- Stevenson look so manly too!

Elder and Sister Perona said...

Isn't Stevenson just soooo cute!! I want to squeeze his cheeks!!

Elder and Sister Perona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heath and Gretchen said...

Marissa! These are beautiful! I love the one of Spencer and Nellie! So precious! :)