Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Want an experience that will take 5 years off your life?

You don't? Well I didn't either.



Unfortunatly, this cute little boy fell, nay, rolled down our stairs tonight.
Luckily I caught him half way down.
And luckily, he is feeling fine.
And Don't worry, he kept the pen and paper, that he wanted to show me, in his hands the whole way down.

4 comments:

Diana said...

I am terrified of that cause our new place has stairs and they are the see through kind, you know the ones that are just slats. I am afraid Ella will not only fall down but then fall through the stairs. Good job catching him halfway down though! Ahh, that's so scary!

M and M said...

I worry about Parker rolling and moving around a little now too. But luckily we don't have stairs, I'm glad he's okay though! We miss you guys!

The Nits said...

Where is Sister Eisley when you need her!?!?!

zelmers said...

Stevo I LOVE your haircut. it looks great. Steff