Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sneakin' Out the Sanctuary

Gram's cowboy boots are the perfect compliment to argyle.Not even Brett Favre himself is more comfortable in Wranglers...

Spencer Favre

Howdy, partner! Yeehaw!

12 comments:

Brittany and Bud Morrow said...

OK, he is so dang cute! I love that outfit!

daniellejackson said...

He looks so grown up! Love the boots!

Heindogs said...

He couldn't be cuter! What a little stud!

The Nits said...

I see that you've taken the boots and I am FURIOUS about it. I like that Spenny is sporting those babies in 8 pics spanning two blog posts. Now if he wakes up in strange place, with watermelon on his face, wearing Bret Favre's baby boots he should worry. OMG! BTW! I almost put Billy Jean on my blog playlist but then I figured he was so strange I'd better remain a closet fan. It is however his best song. -Manth

Alicia said...

oh my gosh!! these are adorable!!!

Tyler the Gryffindork said...

He's a freakin' little stud.

christina clark said...

probably one of the best outfits i have ever seen, way to go. spencer is awesome! i can't wait to see that lil' chub in august.

Faldmo's said...

Oh, the cowboy boots are just way too adorable! How are you guys?

Tara said...

He's getting so big! And he is just way too cute! Addy calls dibs on him. :) haha

Danielle Perona said...

Love love love the boots. Can you please take some pictures of him with just boots and a diaper?

Diana said...

I could just eat his little face up! I love his big smile, he is too cute! And YES I am 99 percent positive that we will be here for Andrea's reception, YAY!!!! I am so excited for her and Sean and I am so excited that I will get to see you!! Do you guys need any help with anything, babysitting, anything? Let me know!

Elder and Sister Perona said...

We are counting the days before we can slobber kisses all over that bald little head of his...

Love,
Mamma and Pappa Perona