Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cousins Galore

Spencer, mesmorized by the melodic sounds of the Kubota and Grandpa's shiny gold crowns.
It seems like only yesterday Dad was trottling me on his knee on the tractor. Now the circle of life is complete. Thank you Mufasa.
Julia and Attie do there best cowgirl impersonations on the three wheeler. The Elmers and Smiths had a wild time shoveling (and in Spencer's case eating) sand, petting ponies, and sprinting through sprinklers.
From Azerbaijan and Portland to Eugene: 2 hands, 4 cowboy boots, and 1 ho-down.
Spencer and Marissa glistening in the warm glow of a Eugene evening.
Stevo and Titus break from the non-stop cousinal frolic to pose for a picture. With hair like that, Titus is practically a professional surfer.
"Is that as the crow flies? 'Cause I'm looking to save some mileage!"
Spencer doing his best Brigham Young "This is the place," impersonation. Grandma always said their would be a temple in Eugene someday...
The grandparents suggest West 11th as a possible site.

1 comment:

The Nits said...

Ahhh, another side-splitter. I especially loved the ref. to dad's crowns. I've been looking at him for 30 years and I still stare directly at his teeth when I talk to him. -Manth