the paperless book of the adventures of our little family.
this seems like a healthier alternative to cake, chocolate and pure sugar. Which are my treats of choice.
Thanks for all the comments on the blog, and for complimenting my shat! We sure do miss you guys! Also I love all popcorn, you should make carmel popcorn I think it's pretty amazing!
YUMM. I love kettle corn! I've never made it at home though. Good snack idea!
I now see why you are addicted to this stuff. So delicious. Thanks for making 500 batches this weekend! : )
Ditto to what Meg said. We had a blast with you guys and can't wait to do it again!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
this seems like a healthier alternative to cake, chocolate and pure sugar. Which are my treats of choice.
Thanks for all the comments on the blog, and for complimenting my shat! We sure do miss you guys! Also I love all popcorn, you should make carmel popcorn I think it's pretty amazing!
YUMM. I love kettle corn! I've never made it at home though. Good snack idea!
I now see why you are addicted to this stuff. So delicious. Thanks for making 500 batches this weekend! : )
Ditto to what Meg said. We had a blast with you guys and can't wait to do it again!
Post a Comment