the paperless book of the adventures of our little family.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Lately
So i've been trying to upload a video of Spencer playing baseball. I've tried 3 days in a row and had no success. So you get this picture of Spencer at the zoo instead.
At the zoo. Spencer getting up close and personal with the orangutan.
(Has anyone else encountered this problem with blogger??)
Yes I have totally had this problem with blogger. It drives me nuts! I've tried uploading many videos and no luck. And I've forgotten how to do it on youtube and then pull it over to blogger. I know you can, but I don't know how. So irritating! Let me know if you figure out how to do it! Spencer is such a doll!
Great picture of Spencer soaking up the zoo, that is a great exhibit at your zoo to let you get that close to the monkey. awesome! so it is a good zoo there huh? i love zoos, i always look for the closest zoo where ever i go. they are good for the kids, good for me, good all around.
love this picture! Spencer looks more and more handsome every day it seems. And I agree with christina, nice exhibit to let you get so close! I started using onetruemedia and it works great
8 comments:
Spencer is one handsome kid! We miss you guys down here in the bay. Steve, we need your help on the court! Hope you guys are doing well in Oregon!
Yes I have totally had this problem with blogger. It drives me nuts! I've tried uploading many videos and no luck. And I've forgotten how to do it on youtube and then pull it over to blogger. I know you can, but I don't know how. So irritating! Let me know if you figure out how to do it! Spencer is such a doll!
Oh my goodness that's a big monkey! Luci loves the zoo too. She makes monkey noises when we see the monkeys. Spencer is a cutie!
Spencer looks fabulous these days! Try using OneTrueMedia for your video needs. It's really easy and free.
Great picture of Spencer soaking up the zoo, that is a great exhibit at your zoo to let you get that close to the monkey. awesome! so it is a good zoo there huh? i love zoos, i always look for the closest zoo where ever i go. they are good for the kids, good for me, good all around.
love this picture! Spencer looks more and more handsome every day it seems. And I agree with christina, nice exhibit to let you get so close! I started using onetruemedia and it works great
You know that orangutan is eyeing Spencer as a tasty morsel. -Manth
What a cute grandbaby!
Post a Comment