He is too cute. I love how he gets so excited about the ball that he almost falls over. I can't believe how big he is. And super smart. He can give high fives. Awesome!
Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful baby, sitting in a beautiful room, throwing a beautiful ball? And also, he has some beautiful teeth coming in. And also, he has a beautiful baldness about him. And also, you're drunk.
Getting three posts on my blog from stevenson was like having three christmases, or one christmas, one huanuka and one kwanza if you're mom is christian, your dad is jewish and you live in harlem. Also spencer is cute. I can't wait for the day when our boys play together and we make them do yard work.
7 comments:
You cute little family. I love it!
He is too cute. I love how he gets so excited about the ball that he almost falls over. I can't believe how big he is. And super smart. He can give high fives. Awesome!
Oh my goodness! I LOVE THIS KID! I especially love his "aaahhhhhhhh" after each throw. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful baby, sitting in a beautiful room, throwing a beautiful ball? And also, he has some beautiful teeth coming in. And also, he has a beautiful baldness about him. And also, you're drunk.
OH! Now that is just the cutest thing EVER! He is a true boy!!
Getting three posts on my blog from stevenson was like having three christmases, or one christmas, one huanuka and one kwanza if you're mom is christian, your dad is jewish and you live in harlem. Also spencer is cute. I can't wait for the day when our boys play together and we make them do yard work.
The kid is freakin hilarious! (and not to mention talented!) I love it! What a funny little man voice he has. I wish we lived closer.
Post a Comment