This is the second time I have been "tagged" with this, so I decided that I should do it! I am supposed to post the 6th picture in my 6th picture folder. This is from the Baker Beach folder. Here I am 17 days before Spencer was born. Stevenson and I met up with our sister-in-law Danielle and her baby Brenden in San Fransisco for a day at the Legion of Honor. We also stopped at Baker Beach where we at lunch and watched dolphins, which is where this picture was taken.

I tag my sister-in-law Danielle, Diana, Gretchen, Mina and Michele.
4 comments:
Look how cute you are! Its so funny to see you pregnant. Well have a fabulous trip and we will see you next week!
Love the picture of you pregnant! I agree with Megan, it is weird since we never have, just the end result. haha Have fun!
Such a cute pregnant lady :)
Hey Marissa! Thanks for the comment. I'm doing pretty well I think. I haven't felt as bad as I thought I might. My stomach just always feels a little wierd... Some smells are really stinky to me now. I also have to go pee like every two hours!! Craziness! It's exciting though!
Post a Comment