"He's going over!"
One would guess that mommy put a little "liquid sunshine" in his bottle before this shot. However, Spencer completely fits the description of a collegiate binge drinker: 1)Drinks too much, 2)Vomits, and 3) Crawls in it.
One would guess that mommy put a little "liquid sunshine" in his bottle before this shot. However, Spencer completely fits the description of a collegiate binge drinker: 1)Drinks too much, 2)Vomits, and 3) Crawls in it.
The only thing better than a smiling baby in a swing is a smiling baby in swing wearing blue-striped pirate pants.
Spencer staring down some other kids looking to muscle in on his swing action.
Jamba Juice always said you could have Wheat Grass as a free boost in your White Gummi. Spencer just told them to hold the White Gummi...
Double Chin means
Double Fun!
Spencer Smith posing in Red, White, and Blue for his presidential cameo. Actually this might be a pooping face. Now he yearns for "Change he can believe in."
Jamba Juice always said you could have Wheat Grass as a free boost in your White Gummi. Spencer just told them to hold the White Gummi...
Double Chin meansDouble Fun!
Spencer Smith posing in Red, White, and Blue for his presidential cameo. Actually this might be a pooping face. Now he yearns for "Change he can believe in."



6 comments:
You guys are so funny! Your blog is always entertaining, I can't believe how big Spencer is-and crawling already! I got our highchair mat at the Right Start in Walnut Creek-I'm sure they have a website. I had another one before this that was a lot cheaper that I got at One Step Ahead. I know they are online. (It was fine, I just got too lazy to clean it one day and threw it away!)
Love these pictures!
He is so dang cute Marissa. I love seeing pictures of him. You two make cute babies. When's # 2 coming happening?
HAHAH I LOVE IT! he is so adorable and you guys always have the funniset commentary! i love it!
Spencer is growing up so fast, what a cutie.
hey all! check out me and chewys new site at nicknchewchew.blogspot! its still in the making, so bear with me and the furry little girl:D
Post a Comment