4.25.11
Happy 28th to my handsome husband!
Happy Birthday to a wonderful father and husband!
I rarely brag about Stevenson so I am going to take this opportunity and run with it.
I am so thankful to have a husband who:
Does the dishes probably half of the week.
Makes the kids breakfast almost every day while I catch a few more winks of sleep.
Changes a stinky diaper the moment he smells one.
Does his home teaching.
Plays with his kids.
Really plays with his kids. The kids laugh harder when he is around than ever.
I hardly remember the last time I gave him a massage but he gives me one at least once a week!
Helps me fulfill my calling by catching all the loose ends every Sunday. (i.e. getting himself and two kids dressed and ready and church bags packed by 8:30 am- and sometimes dinner made before church as well! To boot!)
Makes dinner any time I need him to, or whenever I can't think of anything to make, and whips up something totally delicious!
Can still play a mean game of basketball.
Makes sure that I am doing enough things that I want to do.
Is no milk toast. Will say what he feels is right and true even if it is not popular and he gets called Rush Limbaugh for doing so.
Always makes the first move to "talk about it" after a disagreement, even when it is totally my problem. (read: crazy hormones)
Will do my crazy weekend plans even when I'm sure he would rather go to bed early or read a good book in solitude after a long week of school.
Can pick berries like no other.
Likes to come up with delicious treats (can anyone say tiny sugar cookies with buttercream frosting and tiny slices of lemon on top? or homemade creme brulee?)
Not to mention his pie baking skills.
And yet, he is still totally manly, strong, and sexy.
I love you honey!
Happy Belated Blog Tribute!
****If this makes me sound lazy your assumptions are probably correct. And i'm really lucky to have Stevenson!


1 comment:
And let's not forget that he is a fabulous son-in-law! from Linette
Post a Comment