These lovely little fennel seeds accompany every meal and snack I eat these days. Often used in Indian restaurants for your breath, they also aid in digestion. Nellie was screaming for about two hours every night for her first 3 weeks of life. I asked my midwife for help and this was what she suggested. I saw a difference in her behavior but thought it was mostly coincidence. THEN, I ran out/went on a trip for a few days and didn't eat them. And she was fussy again! I made a quick stop at the bulk isle in Fred Meyer to get some more and she is content again. Who knew something natural and cheap could do so much good for my little girl? Have you ever heard of this before? Have you known anyone with similar results?

1 comment:
So good to know! I love learning healthy, happy tips like this, thanks! Wished I knew it while I was nursing Anson. :)
Post a Comment