
My two favorite boys getting ready for church on daddy's birthday.

With Spencer and Stevenson's birthday's just a week apart we have had our fill of ice cream, cake, and goodies! We rang in Stevenson's 27th year with a homemade ice cream cake and 3 candles. Spencer shared his germs with all of us as he "helped" daddy blow them out.

Birthday dinner request of steak (with feta cheese on top), roasted potatoes, broccoli and cheese sauce. (Do you think this guy likes cheese?)
Happy Birthday Honey!

I had to throw in this one of Spencer on the way to church with his sunglasses, because "the sun is SO bright! I need my glasses!"
5 comments:
I love Spencer in the sunglasses! That steak dinner looked delish!
Hey Look, Spencer is getting some hair! Good for him :)
yea you would pop his collar...
Happy Birthday Stevenson!
PS you and Matt are old :)
Post a Comment