Or that don't look like i'm still in high school.
(hello pants that I still have from Jr. year (of high school) )
and that don't cost a fortune
(or is that what you have to do, invest in a good pair?? is there anything in-between??)
Obviously there are some things that you can't help me with, like the fact that I don't exercise
But maybe you could give me some advice as to where you shop for jeans,
especially you post-baby mama's (although i want advice from all!)

13 comments:
American Eagle. Hands down, best jeans I have ever bought. Plus, right now, all of their jeans are $30 or less.
my fave pair two pairs were also from american eagle, but not their standard stuff...they were special one-time-styles. anyways, i get really cheap jeans from JCPenney sometimes and they are super stretchy and comfy and CHEAP and surprisingly cute. I'll be honest, when i have more money i'll buy an expensive pair of jeans, i think its worth it.
expensive jeans are the only way to go. sorry. i wish it wasn't true. but they really do look and wear better.
A&G jeans. they're amazing. fit great.
seven for all mankind. are okay. they stretch after one or two wearings.
gap jeans. once in a while you can find a really good pair that fit great. but only once in a while.
paige premium denim. EXPENSIVE but beautiful. really :)
I had this weird miracle where I found 4 pairs of jeans that I love from a place I wouldn't have expected. Papaya is the name. There's one I noticed at the Lloyd center. They were all under $20 and they've lasted a long time.
Hmm I like the idea of going on a serious jean shopping trip. I am always up for that. I have loved my gap jeans and banana republic. I agree that if you want quality fit and look you have to pay for it. But there are pretty decent jeans out there in the $30 dollar range. We should go to Woodburn this weekend.
you can get expensive jeans that aren't TOO expensive from Downeast Outfitters. Dunno if they have those in OR though. I just bought a pair post-baby that fit great
Honestly, to get the best fit, you have to fork out the cash. Franny refers to her "Paris Hiton" jeans. Because they make her feel four sizes smaller. It took me 2 years to suck it up and spend the dough. But for a quick fix, AE is the way.
I love the Luckys and Silvers! Yummy!
This is kind of related... since you are experienced... where do you buy cute maternity clothes that don't make you feel like an old lady!?
Hey I found some good pants at Pac Sun. I have been able to find expensive jeans at discount stores but hard to find deals. Sometimes you just have to fork out the money to feel good:) Tara...old navy and gap are my favorite maternity...online and happy shopping.
If you can fit into those jeans, you don't have any problem . . .-manth
My last favourite pair of jeans I bought were from AE but it's hit and miss there sometimes...and I don't know how much longer I'll be able to fit in them :)
i love express jeans, and the Limited which is just a higher end express, but for like 40 bucks you can get a great pair!
<3
Express jeans. Love them!
Post a Comment