
Marissa found this little Valentine gem tucked neatly away in our storage. The pacifier gives you a perspective on just how small the Smith's heart is. Hopefully, like the Grinch on Mt. Crumpet, our heart will grow three sizes larger too.

V-day morning brought Star gazer lillies to our abode. Marissa gave me deodorant, razors, and Reses Peanut Butter Cups (in that order, hmmm). Yet in the back of my mind, I couldn't keep the prophetic lyrics of Ace of Base from sounding a warning: "Boy, all that she wants, is another baby, heee-ey." Check your six, Spencer.

Marissa awoke from her beauty sleep to a pink water bottle brimming with ecoli-laden peanut M&M's. The 1970's rock band Nazareth said it best, "Love hurts."

Our romantic V-day dinner was at a true fine-dining sensation: the Beaverton Burgerville. The exciting thing is we decided we could each order anything (and everything) we wanted off the menu. Two peppercorn bacon cheeseburgers, a small fry and a chocolate shake later, our gall bladders were seering our lower-backs and our consciences.

But there was a happy baby along for the ride, and he ate some salty fries to boot.

"Well if that man over there is Seabass."

Her chocolate milkshake brings a boy to the yard.
Mash potatoes, carrots, and apple puffs all over the grill deserves a serious chest pump.

Heart shaped pancakes for breakfast? We pulled out all the stops.

If this gonna be that kind of party...
6 comments:
WAY CUTE! looks like you guys had alot of fun. Spencer is all smiles. hes sooo DANG adorable! I love it! you guys are so cute! love and miss you guys!
You would pop Spencer's collar. Next you'll be giving him a fo-hawk once he has enough hair, and start teaching him to say phrases like, "that's money" and "tassels."
P.S. We have a blog now. davidandkathrynricks.blogspot.com
Check it yo.
haha I love burgerville...and now I think I need to go there!
I love that the get down on it song is on your play list.
I love that Stevenson gave you the stargazer lilies. It continues to be a wonderful tradition. keep up the good work Steve-o.
Post a Comment