Can we talk about this?Did anyone watch SLC auditions last night and notice Paula's shirt?? (how could you help from noticing!)
First thought that came to my mind: 4th grade. It was hideously distracting! Please tell me that the turtlenecks with hearts and stars is not coming into style for anyone over the age of 8.
I've searched and searched to find a picture, but the best I could find was a youtube clip, but it just got removed by FOX. So if anyone knows how to see a picture/video of Paula from SLC auditions let me know and i'll update it here.
But for now, I'll guess you'll just have to trust me.... 4th grade.
(also...does anyone know how to capture a still-shot from a clip off Youtube?)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh I totally thought the same thing! I just kept staring at it and thinking, something is very wrong about this! So finally I said to my husband, "What the heck is Paula wearing? I think I had that shirt when I was 5 years old"! It was not ok and should never be worn again! I know the 80's are kinda making a comeback, but, um, let's leave that one in the 80's volt please!
Here is how you capture a shot... it's kind of hard to explain, so I might just have to show you. When you are watching the clip pause it when it's at the picture that you want. Then hit print screen on your key board. Open word or something and paste (ctrl+v) and then you can crop it so it's just the picture. That's the way that I know how... it works pretty well!
Marissa, do you have TV? How did you watch American Idol? I miss it. We turned off cable after Christmas, (New Year's Resolution) All I miss is Fox News and American idol.
I am glad you found my blog!! Your little boy is sooo cute! We miss you guys. Counseling is going well. I was way nervous at first, but it isn't anything new really (except that I am not talking to teenage girls in a nonformal setting anymore). How are you guys anyways. Oh, yeah and I totally thought the same thing about Paula's shirt! What was she trying to provo to Utah anyways??
Post a Comment