Monday, January 5, 2009

Fa-ra-ra-ra-ra, ra-ra-ra-ra!

Over the break, Marissa, my Dad, and I decided to put together a Christmas puzzle. I was pretty excited about finishing it as you can see.

Spencer opens his first stocking ever. The shiny sequins on the stitching were his favorite.
Marissa and the squidgiest gingerbread man you've ever seen.

Spencer's look says, "Is this guy for real? I've got more chins than this Santa!"


The gingerbread man gets back in the manger for a few giggles and a bah-bah-bah.

4 comments:

Ty and Meg said...

He is so unbelivably adorable. (And I mean Spencer...sorry Stevenson) I am so glad you guys are back! We better get together soon- it seems like it has been forever!

christina clark said...

I love the when you put up videos of Spencer, he is so squishy! It was so much fun to see you guys. We may just have to move to Eugene after school cause we miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

oh and Marissa- your stockings turned out great!

zelmers said...

Attie raised her fist in the air when she listened to the commentary on Spensa's video. We're so glad you guys do a blog. The new year is happier for us because of it!