Thursday, December 4, 2008

California Knows How to Party

The only thing Nick likes more than holding cute nephews is ultra-important text messages from his girl friends that end in TTFN or OMG! Oh, and of course high-stepping ponies.

These two F.B.B.'s (Future Best Buddies) swang and swang until their swingers were sore. With a little more velocity, they'll be ready for full blueberries.
"How's your swing, mate?" "Pretty good, I guess."
Perona Clan getting their squint on for this picture in the Clayton Community Park. Just one question though...where is Spencer?
Jolly Young St. Nick in a bit of a role reversal, sitting on Lynette's lap. No camera strap has ever captured Brenden's attention like this.
Brenden and Spencer with their respective aunts Marissa and Danielle.
Has there ever been happier babies in all the land? I say unto thee, nay.
Whoa Spencer?! Hang out at a lot of biker bars? He's making a statement to the rest of the cousins: You mess with the best, you die like the rest.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I love your posts, they crack me up :)

Bethany said...

stevenson I love that you captured the essence of the week even though you weren't there. It's fun to get to know you through the blog. Sorry we missed ya. Maybe New years?

Erin said...

I followed a few linky-lou's from my brothers blog and stumbled upon you guys. Your posts are hilarious. It was fun to catch up on your family.

Cousin Erin (Olson)
http://msolivia.blogspot.com

Linette said...

I love your blog! We missed you Stevenson and hope the weather permits you coming for New Year's.