Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The votes are in: Spencer is cute.


Spencer lolli-popping a teething biscuit. If your in heaven now Spencer, just wait until you have refined sugars...

"Hi, chair!"
"Let me answer your question with another question: How many abodigenees do you see modeling?

From left to right Top: Tyler B, Tara, Megan, Tyler "MUSS." H, Anne, Stevenson "the lbs are getting away from him" Smith, Willie
Bottom Row: Danielle, Steve, Marissa "The Hills" Smith
Total OMG! BFF's 4 Life! K, bye
Spencer doing his Joe Biden impersonation.
"Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."
Here is a freshly pinched loaf courtesy of Marissa Smith. Marissa enjoys baking ethnic foods, rigorous pilates workouts, long walks on the beach, and being Spencer's CFD (Chief Fashion designer). Quite a resume.

Spencer and his Grandfather Steve discussing their 401k's. Needless to say, tension is a little high.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

spencer is so cute! can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving. Marissa i want the bread recipe!

Linette said...

You didn't tell me you updated your blog. I can't be believe that I could have looked at it soonerand didn't! Yes, Spencer is absolutely cute and I can hardly wait to kiss his chubby cheeks. By the way, what is abodiginees? (sp)

Justin and Carrie Pingel said...

Glad to see Marissa is pinching out loaves.