Here is Marissa-pies with a Spencer bundle peering out from his impenetrable papooshka.
In this little number, Spencer looks like the cutest grandpa fisherman you ever saw. In reality, reveling in his first Oregon Coast Camping trip ever.
If the scrumptious cheese curds or the divine ice cream were not enough, Spencer and I capped off the trip to Tillamook by posing with "Old Glory," the town's land-locked sailing ship.
Spencer! Spencer!!! Put that man cleaver down! That'll be a corner off his Toten' Chip for sure...
Sometimes word processing can be fun, while other times it makes you want to throw things. Why are my words in blue? Why are they being underlined? Why did John marry Yoko? These and other questions are some of the deeper mysteries.



4 comments:
You guys are such a cute couple. I love reading your posts, they are funny. Cody & I are doing well. We live in the same apartment and just still working. Sewell is fine, I just sick of working :) How's life going for you guys? I'm sure you are loving being a mother, what else are you up to?
Spencer's a doll and Stevenson is just as crazy silly as I remember him Freshman year :) Looks like you guys are having fun!
hey check out my blog! I tagged you
in the picture with the ship, it looks like spencer is trying to take a big bite out of the ice cream cone. The little man knows what's up
Post a Comment