Sunday, September 7, 2008

Smith Family Reunion


Spencer getting excited for the cascade of cousins that would be flowing into Eugene.


Justin and I made sure that none of the cousins would pull a hammy at the Smith Olympics.

Attie, Jax, Scottie, Stella, an Carrie M stretch out before their family's events of relays, watermelon eating, and interpretive dancing.

Grandma Linda gives cousin Rachael a ride on Scout. Ponies are bags of fun...for some.

Though there may be an asterisk near the win, I inhaled my watermelon en route to first place in the eating contest. I was going so fast my hairline receded.

Spencer debued as the Purple Flash at the reunion; complete with cape and head band.

Spencer happily shaking hands after his first successful business deal with uncle Zach.

Maxin' and relaxin' in the Swim 1-2-3.

Spencer diggin' the poo'.

All the XY chromosomes of the Purple team.

Our interpretive dance was a site to see.
Spencer accepting his award on the Olympic platform. He won golds in both the cutest man alive contest and chubbiest thunder thighs imaginable event.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your baby! He is so cute.

Erica said...

Spencer is so adorable! Congratulations on having such a cute family. You guys look so happy!

Erin Masi said...

Marissa!! So fun to randomly find your blog!! Your baby is so adorable!!!!