Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Eugene Happenings

Over Memorial Day Weekend we took a trip to the Coast. He are Spencer and Stevenson on the beach.
We met out friends Mark and Katherine in Newport for lunch at Mo's. Best Clam Chowder ever! Then we traveled down the coast to Yachats for some fudge, and then down to Florence for some yummy salt water taffy at BJ's.
I love this picture of my boys sleeping!
Of course Spencer needed to take a trip to the office. Here are the 3 generations of Smith boys, Spencer is holding the mirror and explorer.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey! We were in Newport in January and loved Mos'. I'm so glad that you guys are blogging again! We'll have to get together sometime in Portland when Cody and I fly home.

our blog address is www.webbnet.blogspot.com

Kim and Rachel also have a blog, you can find their blogs from my friends list.