whatever, i never got an email saying you started your blog!!! I found this on Minas! I'm so excited to finally see this little guy. They grow so fast, so enjoy his tiny-ness while it lasts. I'm so glad things are getting better. Just when you think things are normal... they get better. Really. I thought when Boston was 8 weeks that I finally felt good and things were easy, now at almost 5 months, it's even better. I love it. I can't wait to keep checking back to see your cute family!!
Yeah Marissa! Spencer is such a cute baby. I am so glad I found your blog- actually I had found it before but now it is updated :) yeah. you are the cutest thing. I have always loved you. Spencer is lucky to have you as a mom. good luck!
Marissa! I’m so excited for you guys! Heath just started his fourth year and I can’t believe how fast the time has gone by. We’re heading out to Colorado this summer to see if that’s where we’d like to move. It’s either there or Northern California where Heath is from. Where do you guys think you’ll end up? Your little guy is so adorable!
7 comments:
hey marissa!! I can't believe you have a baby!! he's sooooo cute! congratulations! 8)
Yay for blogs! Your little boy is adorable. I'm so glad I can get a little peek into your life.
OH and we have a little bit of a blog ourselves if you want to check it out- gmhunt.blogspot.com
whatever, i never got an email saying you started your blog!!! I found this on Minas! I'm so excited to finally see this little guy. They grow so fast, so enjoy his tiny-ness while it lasts. I'm so glad things are getting better. Just when you think things are normal... they get better. Really. I thought when Boston was 8 weeks that I finally felt good and things were easy, now at almost 5 months, it's even better. I love it. I can't wait to keep checking back to see your cute family!!
Yeah Marissa! Spencer is such a cute baby. I am so glad I found your blog- actually I had found it before but now it is updated :) yeah. you are the cutest thing. I have always loved you. Spencer is lucky to have you as a mom. good luck!
Marissa! I’m so excited for you guys! Heath just started his fourth year and I can’t believe how fast the time has gone by. We’re heading out to Colorado this summer to see if that’s where we’d like to move. It’s either there or Northern California where Heath is from. Where do you guys think you’ll end up? Your little guy is so adorable!
Oh, I love him!
Post a Comment