Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Maternity Pictures

Katie is my amazingly talented friend.  She can really do anything and is such an inspiration.  She happened to be in town during the middle of my pregnancy and we spent a half hour in the backyard taking some maternity pictures before I got all huge and unpleasant.  Thank you Katie!  It is nice to have this stage of pregnancy documented with at least one of my children.  







5 comments:

Andrea said...

You seriously need to frame these! Especially the close-up of you sitting on the chair. I love it! So pretty!

Diana said...

Smokin Mariss! I love them, you look so good and I love your long hair! Also, those trees in your back yard? Gorgeous!

Audrey Crisp said...

You look beautiful!!

Kris and MaLanie said...

You are gorgeous!! Those pictures are so beautiful and I am so jealous that is your backyard. Your outfit was adorable too!

Jaclyn said...

Oh my gosh - you have a blog and you're adorable - and adorable pregnant, no less. Go you. Hope life now that Nora is here is even better!