We spent the next day in a DisneyLand coma. I was exhausted from being up all night with Nellie and then spending a full and wonderful day at DisneyLand.
We lounged around as we should on a vacation.
Lindsey and I worked on crafts in the evenings, ate ice cream and watched chick flicks.
We experienced a little "June Gloom" with some overcast skies for the next 2 days.
The kids played and played outside.
Nellie and Jane tagged along with the big kids and smiled and laughed at each other.
But, a week is a long time to expect two 3 year olds to get along and not get tired of each other :) We definitely dealt with a fair share of quarreling and tired kids.
We took a few off site trips to the Newport Temple and Cafe Rio to try to stave off the crankies.
I also took my kids to a cute park to give us all a small break.
Oh and the trip home was an absolute disaster. Tears involved and everything. And not by my children. (well maybe Nellie for a few minutes, but not by her fault.) They were angels.
BUT. and I mean BUT!
It was all worth it.
To enjoy some sunshine with friends (seriously I don't know if I could have handled it had I not gone. It didn't get consistently sunny here until August this year people. August!)
And to have the most perfect day at DisneyLand.
All worth it.
Thanks for the great idea Lindsey! I couldn't have asked for a better travel buddy!







1 comment:
Oh Disney Land. I miss you!!
Post a Comment