Tuesday, August 23, 2011

our marriage is old enough to go to school



Our marriage is 5 years old.
Our marriage has learned to talk, and brought giggles and smiles,
it has learned to crawl and walk through some stumbles,
it has even been potty trained.

5 years, 2 kids, multiple jobs, and 3 degrees later (almost).

Thank you for 5 great years!

Kindergarten here we come!

7 comments:

daniellejackson said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary you guys! You are an amazing couple and I'm so glad we get to call you friends!

Rebecca & Jeff said...

Super cute post! Happy Anniversary! You have such a cute family!

Jessica and Reece said...

Happy anniversary! I love this post so very much :)

Danielle said...

that is so cute! Congrats :)

Ty and Meg said...

Hooray for 5 years. Good luck in kindergarten. And good luck with tennis!

lindsey said...

haha! That is really cute. Happy five years!

P.S
I love your wedding dress!

vanessa said...

this is so late, but i finally have a free hand to type. you guys look so great! i want to see more wedding pictures! congratulations!