Wednesday, August 17, 2011

One Year With Nellie B

6/5/11

Nellie turned one in June.
One whole year old.
She is still so tiny (in comparison to Spencer at that age) that I could not believe it.
We spent the weekend doing a lot of fun family things.
Waterfront activities that weren't as cool as we thought.  I think I remember going there our 1st year here and vowing not to go again but somehow forgot?  Anyhow, there was a really huge tiger that was cool, and the weather was nice.
Swimming with friends.
And a family party for Nellers.

At one Nellie is a gem.
Although she can pack a punch with her shrieks and fist clenching she is also so sweet and gives the best hugs.
She is brother's little side-kick, wanting to be wherever he is.
She is most often found shoe-less and dirty.
She knows how to be funny and waits for our reaction to her silly antics.
Her nicknames include:  Nellers, nells, sister, girlfriend, and nellwy.

We couldn't have asked for a better person to join our family.
We love you Nellers.


























6 comments:

daniellejackson said...

Nellers is such a pretty little 1-year-old! Cute pictures!

Ty and Meg said...

Those birthday pictures in that little polka-dot dress are ridiculously cute. She is a pretty awesome one year old.

vanessa said...

oh my that pic of her with her hands on the presents and cupcakes could be in a magazine! so darling.

Andrea said...

She is so cute Marissa! I see so much of you in her. Seriously, those b-day party pictures make me feel like I'm looking at an old family photo album of you. You all need to visit SOON! :)

Brian and Lindsey said...

Looks like you guys had a good time of Nel's B-day. Her outfit is ADORABLE:) Glad you guys are doing well!

Aria said...

OH My goodness! Could Nellie BE cuter?! I don't think so. GOOD job! You're family is looking cuter every day!