Thursday, April 14, 2011

cue ball days of yore

How did I ever forget what a cue ball Spencer used to be?
This is Spencer circa 10 months old.  (oh what it was like to have a chubby baby!)



 I remember thinking when he turned 1 that he finally had hair (do you see any??)


Here he is on his 2nd birthday.  The sides had filled in, but still not much on top, and he had never had a hair cut.


This is what his wild mane looked liked when we got to California last month.


It was time for a cut, and Mama Perona was fit for the job.  

 Spencer did a great job despite his worries.

I like his tamed mane, but I do not like how old it makes him look.  I can't believe he will be 3 in just a few days!

1 comment:

daniellejackson said...

Spencer does look grown up! But still cute!