You blog about things you love.
I see it a fitting thing for me to do- even if I am starting late- since I was such a negative nancy about January.
A current family favorite is Trader Joes School House Cookies.
Spencer gets them when he goes on the potty. Let me rephrase that. Spencer gets ONE and I get FIVE when he goes on the potty. After washing hands of course. Speaking of, mine feel like sand paper from all the hand washing and poop cleaning going on around here, but I digress.
Top teeth first for both my children, though Stevenson begs to differ about Spencer. Why should I trust his memory though, it's not like he's in dental school or anything.
Nellie's are sharp and cute. And how can you not smile with this little face filling your screen??
Notice the curl! A curl!
This sweet (and smart, and sassy, and sensitive, and silly, and (currently) sick with the sniffles) little boy.
Who made me laugh out loud today when he 1. commented on my shirt by saying " I like your new dress mommy, is it new?" and 2. Proceeded to point at my chest and say "those are your feeders. they feed girls. Boys can go potty outside but girls just feed."
Want to join love week?? Go ahead! I'd love to read about your loves.

5 comments:
I LOVE this idea. Your kiddies are so cute.
ha! I love Spencer's comments to you! What a smart boy! Cute Nellie teeth!
Oh man. That is funny stuff. Love your cute kids. Sorry they have been sick. No fun.
Very cute idea! Hope Spencer gets better quick. London's sick too and it's no fun!
Spencer cracks me up! He's so funny! Love the pictures of your cute kiddos! Hope they feel better soon so we can play!
Post a Comment