Wednesday, January 12, 2011

vitamin C for the soul


 Stevenson didn't return home from Arizona with a Duck win in the bag, but he did return with a box full of citrus from uncle jim's orchard.  We've been drowning our sorrows with fresh squeezed orange juice and homemade orange dream ice cream.  Also on the menu:  Lemon meringue pie and something with grapefruit and pomelos - any ideas?





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look heavenly. Enjoy them!

Andrea said...

Ha! Love it! Glad you posted those, I was hoping to see them soon!

Rosie said...

Yum! Can that pie be for us? I remember you lemon pies. I couldn't stop eating it at a shower on time. Too bad about the Ducks! I went on Saturday to watch the guys play basketball...missed you.

christina clark said...

Whoa, that Nellie is delicious!!! We haven't seen you in forever! miss you and your little adorable family.