the paperless book of the adventures of our little family.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Nellie + Theo part 2
Mal and I watched each others babies for a few weeks while we tried to go back to work. Too much hassle- not worth it. However, we did get some good Nellie and Theo time in before we quit.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
They are so stinking cute! And Theo is looking SO much like Mal these days!
So I was just getting caught up on your blog ...awesome. The trip to Bandon looks like so much fun! I love little breaks in dental school, they are little pieces of heaven. Little Nellie is so adorable! I love her and I haven't even met her yet. Speaking of ... are you guys coming down for Thanksgiving? Love you and miss you!
5 comments:
They are so stinking cute! And Theo is looking SO much like Mal these days!
what a cute couple. Both with drooly faces! Nellie has such big beautiful eyes.
So I was just getting caught up on your blog ...awesome. The trip to Bandon looks like so much fun! I love little breaks in dental school, they are little pieces of heaven. Little Nellie is so adorable! I love her and I haven't even met her yet. Speaking of ... are you guys coming down for Thanksgiving? Love you and miss you!
That Nellie Smith is SOOO cute! When are you coming back to CA so we can see ya! Love ya, Bethany
That Nellie Smith is SOOO cute! When are you coming back to CA so we can see ya! Love ya, Bethany
Post a Comment