Tuesday, June 1, 2010

terrible AND terrific?

The whole "opposition in all things" part of life can be draining.
Today was one of those days as a parent of this two-year-old that I wanted to rip my hair out. Which I would have done if it wasn't tied back in a wet pony tail (at least I took a shower!)
The terrific: Spencer is a two year old of many words; helpful- yes, deceiving- often. The Terrible: I sometimes forget that he is only a two-year-old and get frustrated when he acts like one.

In other terrible news the sun still refuses to shine here even though it is June 1st, although we did get 30 minutes of it last night that truly were terrific!
While we wait around for a baby and better weather, we'll dream about our next trip down to Eugene...


... and the next time we can wear these beauties.
Here's hoping it's soon!

2 comments:

Mark and Kiss said...

Oh yes...

Anonymous said...

I HATE this weather. It seriously makes everything in life a little more difficult. Hopefully it will be over soon! Just in time for baby to come...