Friday, May 7, 2010

Status Update

I wrapped up the evening tonight the same way I have every other night this week; Barefoot, (very) pregnant, and in the kitchen. Maybe Women's Conference gave me a better outlook on life, or maybe my second pregnancy has finally helped me completely accept mother-hood. Either way, I am happy! And am enjoying life, including the above mentioned conditions. How could I not be when my 2 year old asked me to snuggle with him on the couch this morning AND performed this song that I taught him for the camera?




I love being his mom. And being married to his dad.

Happy Mother's Day!

8 comments:

Amber Smith said...

That is the cutest video ever!! I love Spencer's bubbling personality :) I can't wait for Shane to talk enough to sing that song.

Diana said...

Mariss,
I love everything you said in both of your posts. I agree about the "fully accepting motherhood" thing. I was actually talking to Ryan about that, maybe it's that now our kids are getting to the stage where we have to teach them things and actually fulfill that part of motherhood. Anyway, I hear ya. It was so good to see you, even if just for a second!! Love you, di

Andrea said...

So Cute!! I'm glad you put that video up! I've already watched it 3 times in about 1 minute. Adorable! He just can't hold still huh? Put up more videos when you can :) love ya!

lindsey said...

Nice song spencer! You are such a pro singer:) Come play at our house soon, Raegan misses you!

christina clark said...

I love the new posts. Spencer is adorable,women's conference sounds fun and birthdays look like a blast. glad that things are going so good. love you guys.

Mark and Kiss said...

Could not have said it better Marissa. Spencer is adorable, completely scrumptious.

Linette said...

I can't wait to "squish" that little boy!!!

Emily@emilysleftovers said...

Hey Marissa! I love this video and I love hearing about your new baby girl Nellie- she is so sweet! I very clearly remember the adorable outfit you sent Macy when she was born- including the cutest croc shoes with little hearts all over!! I love them still! Have so much fun dressing your new little bug and hopefully we'll get to see her sometime when you visit your folks! hugs! em